All year round
Walking in the heart of the Park
Marahau/Kaiteriteri to Bark Bay: 1 hr or Onetahuti 1 hr 15 min. Awaroa to Marahau/Kaiteriteri 1 hr 30 min.
Bark Bay to Awaroa: 3 hrs or Onetahuti to Awaroa: 1 hr
Catch a morning water taxi into the Park, walk a section of the Coastal Track enjoying the Abel Tasman’s incredible beaches before returning on an afternoon water taxi. There are two walking options for this trip depending on how much of the Coastal Track you would like to walk.
- Option 1 – the shorter walk option. We drop you at Onetahuti for a 1 hour walk to Awaroa.
- Option 2 – the longer walk option. We drop you at Bark Bay for a 3 hour walk to Awaroa.
We run a daily shuttle bus to Marahau from Nelson and Motueka. If you don’t have your own transport please give us a call on 0800 278 282 to add bus transfers to your booking.
What’s included in this tour?
- Water taxi fares
- Water taxi from Marahau/Kaiteriteri to Bark Bay (or Onetahuti)
- Walk from Bark Bay (or Onetahuti) to Awaroa
- Water taxi from Awaroa to Marahau/Kaiteriteri