Marahau Water Taxis Ltd. recognise the importance of safeguarding your personal and financial information. We do need to obtain personal information about you in the course of providing our products and services. Because this information is confidential and important to you, we think it’s important you know how we treat your information. We are committed to protecting your privacy in the online environment.
We only use your personal information to:
- Help us to provide our products and services;
- Improve our service;
- Inform you of products you have indicated an interest in; and
- Inform you about additional services.
Marahau Water Taxis Ltd. will not sell your information to third parties. We may in the future contact you to inform you of other services and products available. If you do not wish to receive these offers please email us at email@example.com or call us on +64 3 5278083.
To provide our customers peace of mind we do not store credit card information in our database. Customers are being forwarded to our secure payment gateway provider, DPS, a safe and convenient way of accepting card payments online.
Please also note that while our website has hyperlinks to various other websites, we can not be responsible for the privacy practice of those websites and/or the reliability of the information published on those websites.
Personal Property Securities Act 1999 (“PPSA”)
1. Upon assenting to these terms and conditions in writing the Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
(a) these terms and conditions constitute a security agreement for the purposes of the PPSA; and
(b) a security interest is taken in all Goods previously supplied by the Seller to the Customer (if any) and all Goods that will be supplied in the future by the Seller to the Customer.
2. The Customer undertakes to:
(a) sign any further documents and/or provide any further information (such information to be complete, accurate and up-to-date in all respects) which the Seller may reasonably require to register a financing statement or financing change statement on the Personal Property Securities Register;
(b) indemnify, and upon demand reimburse, the Seller for all expenses incurred in registering a financing statement or financing change statement on the Personal Property Securities Register or releasing any Goods charged thereby;
(c) not register a financing change statement or a change demand without the prior written consent of the Seller; and
(d) immediately advise the Seller of any material change in its business practices of selling the Goods which would result in a change in the nature of proceeds derived from such sales.
3. The Seller and the Customer agree that nothing in sections 114(1)(a), 133 and 134 of the PPSA shall apply to these terms and conditions.
4. The Customer waives its rights as a debtor under sections 116, 120(2), 121, 125, 126, 127, 129, 131 and 132 of the PPSA.
5. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the Seller, the Customer waives its right to receive a verification statement in accordance with section 148 of the PPSA.
6. The Customer shall unconditionally ratify any actions taken by the Seller under clauses 6.1 to 6.5. 7.
Privacy Act 1993
1. The Customer and the Guarantor/s (if separate to the Customer) authorises the Seller to:
(a) collect, retain and use any information about the Customer, for the purpose of assessing the Customer’s creditworthiness or marketing products and services to the Customer; and
(b) to disclose information about the Customer, whether collected by the Seller from the Customer directly or obtained by the Seller from any other source, to any other credit provider or any credit reporting agency for the purposes of providing or obtaining a credit reference, debt collection or notifying a default by the Customer.
2. Where the Customer is an individual the authorities under (1) are authorities or consents for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1993.
3. The Customer shall have the right to request the Seller for a copy of the information about the Customer retained by the Seller and the right to request the Seller to correct any incorrect information about the Customer held by the Seller.